Up Your Gram Game with Real Instagram Followers
People spend hours on Instagram – the social networking site that took over the world immediately after it was launched. Whether people have something to post or not, they certainly spend a good deal of time just casually scrolling their feed. It makes Instagram a platform where business and brand owners specifically must have a presence. Having a presence in the platform will help them reach more users, and the more users they reach, the potential converts they get exposed to. Trying to build a prominent presence in such a highly engaged platform is certainly difficult, but by all means, your best way to grow it is through real Instagram followers and not buying fake followers like many users these days.
Instagram is a platform that is used by a large number of people and people from all around the world use it. It is great news for brands because they get to reach a diverse set of customers and make their brand visible to people from all parts of the world. It allows them to make their business or brand global. To achieve this feat, many brand owners try to buy fake followers to make it seem like they own a successful Instagram page when in reality, this only seems to harm their page. Buying followers will certainly make it seem like you have a large following count, but it will not give you the engagement and visibility your page needs. At the end of the day, you can only make your page visible to other users when you have a high engagement rate, and people interact with you and connect with what you have to share.
There is certainly no effortless way to grow your Instagram other than buying fake followers but this effortless method is also not going to land your page anywhere. You can follow some of the suggestions mentioned below if you want your Instagram to have organic growth.
What information do you need to start the process to buy ig story views? At Fameoninsta, we just need to tell us your Instagram username. Passwords or any other type of confidential information, you will never be asked. If a company providing the same as ours has asked you for your Instagram password, never visit that site again, they are not acting in good faith. There are many fake websites on the internet that will ask for your password as well. We don’t. Contact us and buy Instagram story views at the best prices. Also, check out our various plans.
Tips to get real Instagram followers
- Your bio is the first and foremost determining factor that will lead users to devices whether they should follow your page or not. Your bio should be clear, concise, and precise regarding what your page is about and what will they be missing if they do not follow your page. Your bio should give them a reason to check out your posts, and your posts should give them a reason to follow and stick with your page. One great way to increase your visibility is to create an original hashtag and ask users to create posts using the hashtag. This way, other people can learn more about your page.
- Instagram is a platform that is mainly dedicated to photographs. Visual content is the king of the platform, and as such, your main focus should be on the pictures you post. If you are looking to grow your Instagram with real Instagram followers, then you must post pictures that serve value to your brand and appeal to the users all the same. There are so many posts people are exposed to daily, and as such, they may be overloaded with content. Amidst this overload, your content should be able to stand out and make the users hit the like button and ultimately hit the follow button.
- Time is very crucial when it comes to posting on Instagram. Of course, if you already have millions of followers then what time you post may not be very important since whatever time you post, people will like it and engage with it. However, if you are a beginner and are really looking for ways to grow your page then acknowledging the time you post in is very important. To check the best time to post, check your Instagram insights and check the time when your users are the most active. Try to schedule your posts around this time so that you can increase the engagement of your posts.
- Try to post regularly. Most times, users especially beginners tend to post continuously in the starting days of Instagram, but once they get accustomed to the platform, their excitement dies out, and then they start posting irregularly. However, this can hurt the growth of your Instagram page. It is very important to schedule your posts beforehand so that you can be consistent with your posts. Sometimes, you may not have the time to post on the platform, and this is why using an app that helps you schedule your posts can come in very handy. You can schedule your posts beforehand, and the app will post them accordingly.
- Stick to a theme, or rather, create your unique theme and stick to it. The theme should be able to resonate with your page, and like some, as they see it, users should be able to relate the theme with your page. Give your users something to think about, stimulate their thoughts, make them observe, make them learn, and make them want to keep scrolling your feed further. Having an aesthetic feed is sure to help you get more attention because Instagram being mainly a platform of visual content, people always have their attention on things that appeal to their eye. Hence, you should be able to attract their eyes immediately with your content.
- Stories are one of the main factors that lead your Instagram page to be more visible. Users are always waiting for their favorite pages to post stories so that they can stay updated. Hence, give them a reason to wait for your stories. Get creative with your stories and try to post pictures that appeal to the eye as well as to the mind by making them attractive as well as informative.
You can follow these tips to get real Instagram followers and they are extremely easy as well as effective. Hence, make sure you apply the tips accordingly. It is the best platform to build the brand from the scratch. It is the best tool for building brand personality.