It is very important to check our account balance to stay updated with our finance. In the case of Indian Bank, there are multiple convenient methods available to check your balance. Whether you prefer the convenience of digital banking or the traditional approach of visiting a bank branch, Indian Bank offers a range of options to suit your preferences. From internet banking and mobile banking apps to missed call services and ATMs, you have the flexibility to access your account balance at any time and from anywhere. These services provide quick and easy access to your account balance information, ensuring that you stay informed about your financial position and make informed decisions about your finances. Indian Bank Balance Check can be done in the following ways:
Through Internet Banking
Indian Bank balance check can be done through net banking, you can follow these steps:
- Log into the official website of Indian Bank.
- On the homepage, look for the “Internet Banking” or “Login” option.
- Click on the option to access the net banking portal.
- Enter your user ID and password to log in to your net banking account.
- Once logged in, navigate to the account summary or account balance section.
- You will be able to view your account balance along with other account details such as transaction history, statements, and more.
- Some net banking platforms may require you to enter a One-Time Password (OTP) for additional security.
- Make sure that you log out of your net banking session once you have checked your account balance.
By using net banking, you can conveniently access your Indian Bank account balance anytime from the comfort of your home or office. It provides a secure and efficient way to stay updated on your account finances and transactions.
Through Mobile Banking
For Indian Bank Balance check through mobile banking, you can follow these steps:
- Download and install the Indian Bank mobile banking application from the respective app store (Google Play Store or Apple App Store).
- Open the mobile banking app on your smartphone.
- Log in to your account using your mobile banking credentials. If you haven’t registered for mobile banking, you may need to complete the registration process first.
- Once logged in, navigate to the account balance or account summary section within the mobile banking app.
- You will be able to view your account balance along with other account details such as transaction history, mini statement, and more.
- Some mobile banking apps may provide additional security measures such as biometric authentication or One-Time Password (OTP) verification.
- Ensure that you log out of the mobile banking app after checking your account balance to maintain the security of your banking information.
Using mobile banking, you can conveniently check your Indian Bank account balance on the go, anytime and anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. It provides a user-friendly interface and access to various banking services, allowing you to manage your finances effectively.
- To check your Indian Bank account balance through an ATM, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Indian Bank ATM nearest to you.
- Insert your Indian Bank debit card into the ATM machine.
- Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) when prompted.
- Go to the “Balance Inquiry” or “Account Balance” option on the ATM screen.
- The ATM will then display your Indian Bank account balance on the screen.
- Take note of your account balance or request a printed receipt for your reference.
- Once you have checked your account balance, remember to remove your debit card from the ATM and collect any printed receipt or transaction slip.
- Checking your Indian Bank account balance through an ATM is a quick and convenient way to access your account information. It allows you to have real-time visibility of your available funds and helps you manage your finances effectively.
To check your Indian Bank account balance through a passbook, follow these steps:
- Visit your nearest Indian Bank branch.
- Carry your Indian Bank passbook with you.
- Approach the customer service desk or the self-service passbook printing machine.
- Provide your passbook to the bank representative or insert it into the passbook printing machine.
- The bank representative or the machine will update your passbook with the latest transactions and balance.
- Collect your passbook from the bank representative or the machine.
- Open your passbook and look for the latest entry, which will display your account balance.
Through missed call Banking
To check your Indian Bank account balance through missed call banking, you can follow these steps:
- First, you need to register your mobile number with your Indian Bank account.
- From your registered mobile number, call the Indian Bank missed call banking number: 09289592895.
- After a few rings, the call will automatically disconnect.
- And then, you will receive an SMS from Indian Bank on your registered mobile number containing your account balance.
- Open the SMS to view your account balance.
- Checking your Indian Bank account balance through missed call banking is a convenient and quick method. It eliminates the need to visit a branch or use internet banking. However, make sure your mobile number is updated with the bank to receive the balance information securely.
Through SMS Banking
To check your Indian Bank account balance through SMS Banking, you can follow these steps:
- First, you need to register your mobile number with with your Indian Bank account.
- Write a new SMS on your mobile phone.
- Type “BAL” or “BALANCE” and send it to the Indian Bank SMS Banking number: 56767.
- Then, after sending the SMS, you will receive a reply message from Indian Bank containing your account balance.
- Open the SMS and you can view your account balance.
Getting a mini statement through Indian Bank Mini Statement Number
To get an Indian Bank mini statement through a phone call, you can use the following Indian Bank mini statement number:
Dial: 1800 425 4422
Once you call the above number, follow the instructions provided by the interactive voice response (IVR) system to request a mini statement of your Indian Bank account. The IVR will guide you through the process, and you will receive the mini statement details on your registered mobile number via SMS.
Steps to register your mobile number with Indian Bank
To register your mobile number with Indian Bank, you can follow these steps:
- Visit your nearest Indian Bank branch.
- Carry your valid identification documents, such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, or passport, along with a self-attested photocopy.
- Request the account opening or customer service desk to update your mobile number.
- Fill out the necessary forms and provide the required information, including your existing account details and the new mobile number.
- Submit the form along with the photocopies of your identification documents.
- The bank representative will verify your details and process your request.
- Once your mobile number is registered, you will receive a confirmation message on the updated mobile number.
- Alternatively, you can also register your mobile number through internet banking or by contacting Indian Bank’s customer service helpline.