Everyone desires the smile of their dreams but very few get there naturally, and others always have an option to get it through cosmetic dentistry. Cosmetic dentists help you to achieve the infectious smile which you would love to flaunt but it is necessary to get in touch with the best cosmetic dentistry centre in Mumbai for that smile.
Here is the breakdown of the different cosmetic dental procedure to choose upon as all the process does not work for everyone and hence it is necessary to get in touch with the dentist to help you determine the process which will work best for you to enhance your smile.
- Cosmetic teeth whitening – The easiest and the popular option for quick change in smile is teeth whitening process which brightens and whitens your teeth from discoloration or staining without making any big commitment and is also a saving on your pocket.
- Dental veneers – Veneers is the standard process used for people with dark staining where the enamel of the teeth is filed, and impression is taken, and later thin porcelain shells are fitted over facial surface of the teeth. This process is generally opted by when the staining does not go away with bleaching.
- Dental implants – Implants are the metal device which is designed to replace the missing teeth wherein the device is made up of titanium and is surgically placed into the jawbone where the tooth is missing. Implants are designed to act as the root and help to anchor the artificial teeth such as crown, dentures, or a bridge.
- Dental crowns – Crowning often referred as caps are custom made to fit over the teeth. They are generally made up of acrylic or porcelain which is fused to the metal to withstand the pressure. Crowns are used when the teeth are poorly shaped, decayed, chipped, large fillings, or to cover the space between the teeth.
- Teeth shaping – Dentist reshaped the entire tooth by filling or removing the enamel and this process is done immediately and does not involve any kind of pain generally.
- Inlays and onlays – Inlays and Onlays also known as indirect fillings are made up of gold, porcelain, or composite material to help fill the damaged or decayed teeth wherein fillings are moulded into place. Filling is known as inlay and when the material is bonded within the centre of the tooth it is known as onlay.
- Tooth bonding – Tooth bonding is done with tooth-coloured material are bonded to the tooth. This process is done to repair or improve the appearance of the teeth which is broken, stained, or chipped.
- Invisible braces –Invisible braces are made up of clear plastic and they are invisible when you wear it, and they are easily removable. This treatment does not stop you from eating or drinking anything as you can remove these braces while you eat and drink and floss. Braces are to be worn 20 to 22 hours a day unlike traditional braces. This treatment can be opted by adults as well as teens and it is the best one for no one can tell you are wearing them.
While going for cosmetic dentistry you cannot just simply walk out to any dentist to get the procedure instead select on the best dentist in Mumbai to complete the dentistry process in a professional manner to get the best smile.
Before deciding on the process consult and discuss with your dentist and what changes you need, and which procedure suits your needs to get the best smile make over improving your overall appearance.