Account holders on regular basis need to check their account balances so as to check how much amount is spent, how much money is left in the bank account and also to keep track of the transactions made.
Indian bank allows users to check their bank account balance by various methods with the help of which they can trace any amount that has been debited but was not incurred by them. Let us now go through some popular methods of Indian Bank Balance Check:
Indian Bank Balance Enquiry Number
To check the account balance, users are required to call on Indian Bank Balance Check Number by following the below mentioned steps:
1800 4250 0000
- Call on the above number from the mobile number registered with the bank.
- Select the language in which the user wishes to communicate.
- The customer care executive will assist the account holder with the Indian Bank Balance Check.
- Indian Bank Balance Enquiry via Net Banking
To get access to the banking services without visiting the branch, Indian bank account holders can use net banking facility to avail the same. While opening a bank account with the Indian Bank, account holders can opt and register for net banking facility.
After the completion of registration process, the bank account balance can be checked by the account holders by following below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Indian Bank https://www.indianbank.net.in.
- Now click on “Login for Net banking”.
- After login, users can easily get an overview of their bank account where the balance can be checked.
- Indian Bank Balance Enquiry via e-Statement
With the help of Indian bank e-statement, account holders can check their bank account balance without visiting the bank. They are just required to visit https://apps.indianbank.in/emailstatement/ and enter the bank account number along with the Captcha Code to get Indian Bank e-Statement.
- Indian Bank Balance Enquiry via Mobile Banking
Below mentioned are the mobile banking apps that can be used to carry out Indian Bank balance enquiry:
This application can be downloaded either from Apple App Store or Google Play store to get banking services 24*7. IndOasis allows account holders to make balance enquiry, get mini statement, make fund transfers, request cheque books, etc.
- Indian Bank Corporate Merchant
This application allows corporate and merchants to avail all the facilities online. Corporates and merchants having account with Indian Bank can view their account balances using this application.
- Indian Bank Balance Enquiry via Passbook
At the time of opening of bank account, account holders are provided with passbook with the help of which users can easily get their bank account balances checked. Account holders can check all the debit and credit transactions made in their bank account. The passbook can be updated by visiting the nearest branch but an account holder shall check the Indian Bank Timings before visiting so as to avoid wastage of time.
- Indian Bank Balance Enquiry by visiting ATM
Below mentioned are the steps to check the balance by visiting ATM:
- Visit any nearest ATM.
- Insert the debit card and then enter the PIN.
- Click on “Balance Enquiry”.
- Then, the ATM machine would reflect the account balance on the screen.
- Indian Bank Balance Enquiry via SMS Banking
To check account balance instantly, users can send an SMS on Indian Bank Balance Check Number. This facility can be used by the account holders who do not have any access to internet connection or Net Banking facility. Below mentioned are the steps to be followed for the same:
- In the mobile phone, go to the tab “Menu”, the number that has been configured with the bank.
- Open “Messages”, and then go to, “write messages”, type “BALAVL<Account Number><MPIN> and send it to 944 439 4443.
- Once the message is delivered the account holder will get the information as an SMS.
Below mentioned are the steps to register for SMS banking:
- Visit any nearest Indian Bank branch.
- Fill and submit SMS Banking Registration form.
- To avail SMS Banking service along with any other mobile banking service, account holder is required to mark a tick in the check box provided against mobile banking and also provide the mobile number.
- Submit the form and SMS Banking registration process would be completed.
|BALAVL <Ac no> <MPIN>
|Last 3 Transaction
|LATRAN <Ano> <MPIN> LATRAN <MPIN> For default account
|Issued Cheque status Enquiry
|CHQSTS <chq no> <Ac no> <MPIN> CHQSTS <chq no> <MPIN> For default account
|Deposited Cheque Status Enquiry
|DCHSTS <chq no> <Ac no> <MPIN> DCHSTS <chq no> <MPIN> For default account
|Change Mobile Banking PIN
|CHGPIN <New MPIN> <OMPIN>
|Help on How to Use
|HELP <Code> <MPIN>
- Indian Bank Balance Enquiry via UPI
Below mentioned are the steps to check the balance with the help of UPI:
- Open any UPI app on the mobile.
- To unlock the app, enter the code.
- Go to the “Accounts Section”.
- Select the Indian Bank for which the balance is to be checked amongst all other banks added.
- Then enter the UPI PIN to know the available account balance.
Questions to Ask
- What are the Indian Bank working hours?
To carry out banking transactions, an account holder must be aware of the Indian Bank timings which may differ branch-wise.
.Indian Bank timings overview:
|Indian Bank of India Timings on Monday to Friday
|10:00 am to 04:00 pm
|Indian Bank Timings on Sunday
|Indian Bank Timings on Second and Fourth Saturday
|Indian Bank Timings on First, Third and Fifth Saturday
|10:00 am to 04:00 pm
Indian Bank NEFT & RTGS Timings
|Indian Bank NEFT Timings (Except for 2nd & 4th Saturdays)
|08:00 am to 07:00 pm
|Indian Bank RTGS Timings (Except for 2nd & 4th Saturdays)
|08:00 am to 04:30 pm
Indian bank has an official lunch time from 01:00 pm to 02:00 pm. But the bank provides its services during this time as well as bank employees go for lunch on a rotational shift basis