SBI Clerk Recruitment: This very Good news for Students In the year 2020 the biggest SBI Clerk Recruitment. The Recruitment for 8134 vacancy posts for Clerk Posts. Dear students follow the below eligibility to apply for this post.
In this recruitment State Bank of India has announced for 8134 Clerk Vacancy posts in several States. now, read all the details in the below paragraph.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Details
State Bank of India (SBI) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) vacancies.
Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification & Apply online.
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) – 8004 posts
- Special Recruitment Drive – 130 Posts
Dear Students just follow the Important dates before apply for these posts check the important dates from the below table.
|Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee||03-01-2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||26-01-2020|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||03-01-2020|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||10-02-2020|
|Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative)||February/ March 2020|
|Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam)||11-02-2020 (Tentatively)|
|Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam)||2nd Week of April 2020|
|Date of Main Examination (Tentative)||19-04-2020|
State Wise Vacancy Details
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||865||0|
There is no more Qualification for the SBI Clerk just you have to qualify the Graduation from any recognized university. So, the Minimum Qualification is Graduation with Computer Skills.
- Minimum Qualification: Graduation with basic Computer Skills.
Age limit Details
|Minimum Age of Candidates||20 Years|
|Maximum Age of Candidates||28 Years|
Age Relaxation Details
The Age Relaxation is followed the Category wise so, each category has different Age Relaxation. So, check the below table for full details.
|Backword OBC||3 Years|
|PWD Gen.||10 Years|
|PWD SC/ST||15 Years|
|PWD OBC||13 Years|
|Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 Years|
|EX- Servicemen||+3 Years (Under Age of 50)|
|Disabled Ex-Servicemen||8 Years (Under Age of 50)|
|Women’s legally separated From their husband||7 Years (Under the age of 35 For General, Under Age 38 For OBC, Under Age of 40 Years for SC/ST Candidates )|
Application Fee Details
According to the SBI Recommendation, the Application Fee varies category wise so, check below for all details.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges Only)
How To Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website of SBI – https://www.sbi.co.in/
- Click on the “career” page form the official Website.
- Choose the Recruitment Option and then go to “Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)”
- Then Download the Advertisement and Continue forward to process the Application.
- Then Candidates can apply Online.
- Also, you can Apply by Clicking the Below apply Buttons.
- After Clicking the Button you have to click on the Register.
- After Register Yourself you can apply for these Vacancy Posts.
Also, You Can visit the official Website by Clicking the Below Red Button. So, if Want to visit the Official Website then go throw the red Button.
Dear Students above we place all the details of the SBI Clerk recruitment vacancy Posts. So, now you can comment below if you have any Doubt and any such problem facing to apply to these Posts.
Also, if you want to get all fresh and Latest Govt. and NGO Job details the Visit the Do Tricky site daily and also, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, etc. Get connected with us for more Job Details.